TLB Enterprises has outstanding partnerships with leading global entities that deliver tremendous value to our clients. A few of these partners include:
- SebaiCMET: SebaiCMET, Inc, a privately held company was organized in May 2009 to manufacture, distribute sell and market systems owned and patented by Clean and Green Enterprises, Inc.
- GROWET: GROWET is a leading consulting firm committed to providing the highest level of research and development support and innovative solutions to issues surrounding deep human need related to food, water, and energy security.
- iCAN: iCAN-Global is a digital, collaborative network of experienced executives, advisers and partners assembled to accelerate the growth of early, emerging and mature companies.
- Sovereign: The Sovereign Group provides a full range of cross border wealth management services from our strategically located global office network in addition to high net worth individuals and their families, our clients include professionals, expatriates, entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes.
- SmartCity: SmartCity is a conglomerate promoted by Dubai Holding, to develop and manage Knowledge Industry Townships Worldwide. The vision of SmartCity is to create a global network of self-sustained business townships to foster the knowledge economy. SmartCity utilizes Dubai Holding’s expertise, in the creation and management of knowledge based industry clusters to develop a master plan for infrastructure and environment catered to the requirements of knowledge based companies and knowledge workers.
- FAMU: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University was founded as the State Normal College for Colored Students, and on October 3, 1887, it began classes with fifteen students and two instructors.
- AMICORP: Amicorp Group (Amicorp) specializes in business & knowledge process outsourcing (BPO/KPO), company and trust management services. Working with trusted business partners, we provide private wealth and estate planning, and corporate, asset and project finance structuring. We deliver responsive administrative, fiduciary and corporate structuring services to a broad range of corporate and high net worth clients.
- Globaleye: From investments to insurance, Globaleye’s Wealth Management expertise provides unbiased financial planning solutions for over 10,000 clients worldwide from our head office in Dubai, with additional offices in the Middle East, Asia and Europe.